Sunday, February 13, 2011

My dreams in reality! "You did to-mas?!"

3 of my favorite leading ladies, Tracy Lords, Shannen Doherty, and Rose McGowen, in a cameo apperance for 1997 Gregg Araki film Nowhere.  This Film director/my god combines everything I love in this pinicle 90's movie!  Various intertwining stories, drugs, homos, and a giant space alien lizard.  Starring some of the 90's most talented players, James duvall, Rachel true, too name a few.  Greggs movies are always tragically beautiful, dark and weird.

  This scene is my particular favorite, with Shannen being booted from Charmed, and Rose being her replacment, it's nice to see these two before the drama!  and adding in Tracy,  Gregg knows all the right moves. Its a shame that they were not in the movie more, but this minute is brilliant.  He gives you just a taste! but i want more Gregg. GIMME GIMME mo!

No comments:

Post a Comment