Saturday, February 12, 2011

Why I love Glee!

These last two new Glee episodes have been chalk full goodies!  The anticipation of Blaine and Kurts first kiss, to Santana doing it for all those who cant in Lyman heights(or wherever homegirl is from, wrong side of the tracks anyways).  'The Sue Sylvester show' and 'Silly love songs' the two newest episodes, had me laughing hysterical, tearing up, and wishing i was on that damn show! 

   Once again Jane Lynch steals the show in the post superbowl(GAY!) epi.  Her endless degradation of everyone still amazes me, while also killing my funny bone.  The part where she looses her temper over not being able to shoot Britney from a canon, and goes on a wild trashing rampage for about a whole segment and a half, pretty much had me peeing in my pants!!

  Then theirs the valentines episode (I watched them both in a row, after 3 vampire diary episodes, so the continuity of events are hazy.  I havent gotten out of my bed for like 24 hours!).  Poor Tina, the goth asian tried to woo her man by singing funny valentine, but just ended up breaking out in tears, while still trying to finish the song, made me long for that kind of love, while feeling very awkward, so I laughed. Then their was the inevitable Kurt loves Blaine, but Blaine gets him to sing a love song with him to another guy, and Kurt ends up getting hurt storyline.  Kurt eventually tells Blaine he thought that they would maybe 'be something' but Blaine says hes bad at romance. Tsk tsk glee, this shoulda been the epic love first kiss moment!! Cest la vie, i guess you can win em all, tho some would be nice!

Still when I realized that my homo homies were doing bills bills bills, I'll admit, I had a queen moment.  and Kurt still looks awkward with the worborlers.  Time to get a new direction!!

No comments:

Post a Comment