Friday, March 11, 2011

Setlist for March10th,2011

Now this particular night was rather rough. I only had 4 hours of sleep from being up already for like a day.  I felt alright, up until i realized the first clip wasn't working properly.  It was suppose to be a a poem from Howl by Alan Ginsberg, from the movie with sexy sexy James Franco. However I cut it wrong and I used half of Alan talking and half of the poem! Shit, oh well, some of the joys at working on live radio for your local community.
Started off right with one of my fav Lily Allen tracks Friday night.
Casiotone for the painfully alone - White Corolla
Casiotone for the painfully alone feat.Nora - Hot boyz
Cyndi Lauper - Into the Night
Yoko Ono Morel edit - Move on Fast
Armin Van Buuren featSophieEllis-Bextor -Not giving up
Justice- D.A.N.C.E.
Edward Sharp and the magnetic Zeros -Home
Ravi Shankar- Mangalam
Kathy Griffin - Suck my balls part 1
Lil Kim- I'm Human
Wanda Sykes - Gay vs Black
Pharoahe Monch featStyles P& Phonte -Black hand Side
Braids - Lemonaid

No comments:

Post a Comment