Saturday, April 16, 2011

April 14 cfcr 90.5 fm setlist

12:30-2am
This scene is the ultimate, and with Scream 4 opening I thought I'd pay it forward. Tribute the whole show to my love of scream and the horror genre itself.   I recently watched it again, and it was as good as it ever was! so scary!!  Maybe they didn't translate well on the radio but I think it was pretty fun!  I usually play this clip at halloween, so I guess Halloween came early.

Any excuse to play these bitches! it's was pink day recently, and I forgot to wear any pink at all, but thats ok, because my love is pink!
Verbal Science - Lemme see that lighter  ( a real sexy track for all my weed heads!)
Illmaculate and G-Force - Oh Luv
Donnis feat.Dev - Ring my bell

Take It Back (Dillon Francis Remix) -Toddla T
Randy's Death -SCREAM 2
Today is our life - Memory Tapes
"Can I be the helpless victim?"  Rose I want you to be in the sequel too!

April March - Laisse Tomber les Filles
Jenny McCarthy is Hil- to the Larious!! 
Kimya Dawson - Underground  ( I thought this track was fitting to the theme of the show, haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment