Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 21st setlist

Sarah Jane meets the Doctor clip
Nick Cave and the bad Seeds - Red right hand
SohO - Whisper to a scream
Big K.R.I.T.- Kings blues
Lil Kim feat.Fabulous - Killen Em
Notorious B.I.G. feat. Puffy and Kim - The Notorious B.I.G.
Prevail (feat. Raekwon) - Pete Rock & Smif N Wessun   
Robyn FEEDME remix - Call your girlfriend
Missy/timberland/Genuine (Adam f and herve stadium kaos mix)- Get involved
Now I'm a big nerd and absolutley love old tv theme songs so the last half hour or so was dedicated to them...
Star trek TNG  for ShavStar!
Three's company
Tiny Toon Adventures

Chip n Dal Rescue Rangers

Family Matters
True Blood
Full House

Family Ties
Growing Pains
I came back on and I was just gitty that set was so much fun!  Thanks Jill for requesting Full House!
Cyndi Lauper - How blue can you get?
Margaret Cho - Gimme Your Seed
Then to end the show off properly...
Golden Girls...of course!

I suggest you all go on youtube and watch your favorites!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment