Friday, May 27, 2011

I Bet you look good on the dancefloor playlist May 26th.

http://heartsrevolution.com/zine/             
                                                Radiohead - Spearator
 
Consentfest and the Slutwalk this Saturday May 27th.
Mihirangi - World Citizen
Alchoholic Faith Misiion - Got love? Got shellfish
 Billy Stewart - A Fat boy can cry
Betty Wright - Thank You
Austra (Diamond Rings remix) - Lose It
Discovery - I wanna be your boyfriend
Triad - If your looking for love
Dum Dum Girls - It only takes one night
Timbre Timbre- cReep on CreAping on
The Russian Futurists - To be honest
Blueprint - Wanna be like you

 
I bet you look good on the dancefloor every Thursday at 1230am till 2am onCFCR Saskatoons community radio station.  Thats I bet you look good on the dancefloor, because I bet ya do!

No comments:

Post a Comment