Friday, May 6, 2011

i betyoulookgoodonthedancefloor setlist for april 28th,2011

A special Hunx album listening party!
So excited to go see him and Shannon in Fargo, North Dakota!

tho I started off the show with Aunty Panty because they were doing a show that night!
AP- Mama don't like you
HUNX AND HIS PUNX
Blow me away
he's coming back
Too young to be in love
Shannon and the Clams -You will always bring me flowers
Can we get together
Tonite tonite
If your not here, I don't know where you are
The curse of being young
Bad Boy


Chucha SantaMaria Y Usted - Fiebre Tropical **think almost M.I.A. from her Arular days.
Arms - Heat and Hot water (passion pit mix)
  Arpline - Fold up like a pice of paper
Cold War Kids - Somthing is not right with me (Richard swift instruments of science and technology mix) 
Cold War Kids - Mine is yours (passion pit mix)
Chester French - She loves everybody(Steve Aoki mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment