Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Heart go Wild.

Well I didn't promise you i'd post it, but I did to myself!  The debut video of Girls Aloud member Nicola Roberts. Yes I certainly am dancing to the beat of your drum Nicola.  I love your dear in the headlights but also really stoned look. Also maybe your just wearing heavy fake eyelashes.  The video is very visually pleasing, the clothes are so nice! Nicola being always sort of awkward is what makes her one of my favorites, and this video is no expecption. Who cares tho!! I love the tune and watching that guy in all blue (so nice) dance, and Nicola with her 3 backround dancers (odd number, hmm) definatley made me L.O.V.E.! Good work Nicola, looks like you've got a good team behind you, and some solid legs yourself. Can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment