Monday, June 13, 2011

Thursday June 9th The Pride show!

Here in Saskatoon we were celebrating our Pride, so I picked out my favorite out and about artist, tracks that parallel homophobia in a way, or tracks that make me proud, and wanna have a great time!  Also joinging me in the studio is Aunty Esther.

Starting off the show with some grimey beats courtesy of the once amazing Sugababes.
because Saskatoon is a Nasty Ghetto!
                                    Nicola Roberts - Beat of my drum
                                    Margaret Cho - I am a fag hag
                                    Chameleon Circut - Exterminate/Regenerate
                                    Gossip - Men in Love
                                    Peaches - Back it up
                                    Wanda Sykes- Gay vs Black
                                    Cazwell - I seen Beyonce at Burger King
                                    Adele - Someone like you (messed dub mix)
                                    The Murmurs - Misfit
                                    George Micheal - Hard Day
                                    Madonna - Express Yourself
                                    Aaliyah - Rock the boat
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment