Friday, July 29, 2011

I bet you look good on the dancefloor setlist july 28th, 2011

                                       Amy Winehouse Back to Black dubstep mix
                                                         RIP Amy, welcome to club27!
Another tragic death track to follow...
 
La Roux Skrillex mix In for the Kill 
B.E.P. Skrillex mix Rock that Body
and this track went out to me and my pal Kris it was my request for my birthday!

 
Fischerspooner Emerge
FannyPack feat.Mr.Vegas Fire Fire
Gorillaz Shy Town 
Skrillex Kill Everybody
This next one went out to my homies down in Somalia

 
Girls Aloud Biology
Tupac Hit em up *requestline
A.Dd+ Jumper cables
Nirvana Something in the way
The Cranberries Zombie
Peter Bjorn and John (strokes cover) Is this is?
Spice Girls IF U Can't Dance
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment