Friday, January 20, 2012

cfcr playlist for Jan19th/2012

Opened the show with a freestyle rap about my baby girl the L I Y A H. and transitioned into Rock the boat of course.  Then got the show started off proper with...
 
*new Die Antwoord - I Fink your Freaky
Kay the Aquanaut - kILL you
Chucha SantaMaria Y Usted - Fibre Tropical

 
Rusko f.Amber Coffman (12 planet mix) - Hold On
Pens - You only love me when i tell you that Im wrong
The Naked and Famous - No way
Aggro Santos with Kimberly Walsh - Like U LiKE

****so obsessed
Donnis - Country Cool (also this is the 2nd time Donnis references A different world the cosby show spin off. In this he ref Dwayne wayne, in Ring my bell f.Dev he ref Whitley Gilbert, I just watched all 6 seasons of this in about a month, hahahaha!)
Erik Hassle - Hurtful
Janet Jackson - if
Ellie Goulding -Your song (blackmill dubstep)

No comments:

Post a Comment