Friday, January 27, 2012

IBetYouLookGoodOnTheDancefloor sock hop!!

                         Seven day fool - RI.P. Etta James. One of the sassiest black women ever!
 
seriously try to do this for the whole song, it's not that long...or is it?
 
I will follow him - Dee Dee Sharp
Judy's turn to cry - Lesley Gore
Sleep talk -Shannon and the clams
Please, Mr.Postman - The Marvelettes
Gossip - the Tiffany's
Look in my eyes - The Chantels
Gravy(for my mashed potatoes) - Dee Dee Sharp
For those who don't know exactly what 'gravy' is it means a little kissing a little huggin and cuddlin, everything but...
This is a man's world - James Brown
Show me how- The Emotions
The Leader of the pack - The Shangri la's
I want you back - Jackson 5
I'd like to know - Naomi and the boy's
Sugar Town - Lara and the trailors
Be my baby - The Ronnettes
Love is a losing game -Amy Winehouse
The Locomotion - Little Eva

 
I love having my own radio show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment