Thursday, February 16, 2012

i bet you look good on the Dancefloor 1230-2am on CfCr 90.5 fm Saskatoon community radio setlist,

                         Started the show with one of my favorite Whitney songs! R.I.P. Sparkle!

came back in and chatted for a minute, read from my pen pal in the correctional facility, he made me a bracelet, how sweet!
Metric - Hustle rose, I love the build up!  Also I wish I could podcast these shows, it's different than just reading what I post.
                              oOooOO - Now way back feat. Butterclock
                              Nick Waterhouse - Some place ***
                              First person Shooter - You new web
                              Bodi Bill - Siriusmo Mix - Tip toe Walk***
                              Nicola Roberts - Everybody's gotta learn sometime
                              Thom York - tHE eRASER
                              En Vogue - Lies
                              Teen Daze - Brooklyn Sunburn

No comments:

Post a Comment