Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tru Romance.

  When I saw my sexy man Christian Slater in the 6th and final Star Trek film featuring the original cast. The Undiscovered Country aka the future, was a pretty decent send off! Best last line ever by Kirk, when Uhura tells him that Starfleet wants the Enterprise A to come home to be decomisioned, and Spock makes a joke about them going to hell, the crew waits for rders and kirk tells them "2nd star to the right and straight on till morning." I fyou don't know that's from Peter Pan and it was nice touch.

   It even featured Kim Cattrell, Iman, René Auberjonois (of Deep space Nine)  and Micheal Dorn (Worf of next gen, ds9 and now the original, good one Micheal)!!  But seriously I blew my load when those door's slide open to sulu's (George Takei, you know 'it's ok to be Takei') bed chambers to reveal avery young Slater in a can't help bt be sexy in that uniform cameo!

No comments:

Post a Comment