Monday, August 20, 2012

Herschal Berschal, I love you. Rest in Peace.

2008-2012 





At four years old, in the evening of Aug, 20th. Herschal sadly passed away.  I know great Danes don't live long, but Herschal you were not around long enough. I wonder when I will stop bursting into tears? I wonder if Eva and Alister get it? I wonder if the ritual I did, did anything but make me feel slightly better for a minute.  I can't look at his blue couch, we buried him already, with his toys.  I gave him one last hug and kiss, grabbed that big paw. and will never get one of his hershey kisses again.  I will miss the way we jammed together Herschal, weather I had the harmonica, you, your squeaky toy, or we both just howled liked dogs.  You were the best dog, I want you to drool on me once more please!  I love you I love you I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment